Yellow Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Face Productions

This is the offical Yellow Face Productions {YF} forum, a place to talk, show your photoshop work, your custom maps and much more !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips and Tricks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsyCo.

PsyCo.

Location : Further then were tRaSh lives (its getting dark down here)

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Just thaugh it give a few tips ^^ :

- You can defrag TF2 by going ==> to games > TF2 > right clicking on it > and propreties > Local files > Defrag caché files. Prob most of you guy's now that but for thoes who don't there it was ^^
It does speed your game up a hell of lot, so its good to do it every 2weeks or so.

- For Skype, when your playing TF2 and somone calls you to be able to comunicate will playing TF2, for me anyway, it minimises TF2 so i cant accept call, that pisses the fuck outa me because it take me a few mins to get back into game (my pc not the best in the world). So simply add it as a steam game so you can access it by clicking on ALT+TAB and disactivate the option of minimising whatever your doing when you resive a call.
Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Face Productions :: Yellow Face Prodution Forum TF2 section :: Gaming !-
Jump to: