Yellow Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Face Productions

This is the offical Yellow Face Productions {YF} forum, a place to talk, show your photoshop work, your custom maps and much more !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!!   Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Hello to all you fucktards, i am tRaShGuTz, 16 year-old male.
I invented the moon, i am the best thing since sliced bread, and superman wars oversize underwear, because i gave him supersize wedgie!!!
I am very friendly, so feel free to talk to me anytime.
Veterans of photoshop, hopefully you too can give some graphic input to this awesome team; fyi i am one of the "photoshop guys", along with PsyCo.
I joined last year, and boy oh boy, TF is the awesomest online game ever!!!
I play PYRO and MEDIC, but am training SOLDIER for competitive TF2, which is, btw, onpen in our team, so by all means, feel free to join us in our perillous battles, we are recruiting!
And one last thing, i am a creature of the night, lurking in the shadow, so beware... clown
Back to top Go down
https://yellowface.forumactif.com/
toXic

toXic

PostSubject: Re: Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!!   Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 pm

hey trashgutz !

tu peu nou faire un résumé en francais paske jy compren pas gran chose

ah et change de photo ( sa fai peur ) pale
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Answer to toXic/Réponse à toXic.   Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:34 pm

A la demande de toXic, je fais un résumé en francais de ma présentation.
Je suis tRaShGuTz, um mec de 16 ans.
Je suis amical, alors viens me parler quand tu veux.
Soyez nombreux à apporter à la section photoshop du forum, sentez vous libre de nous soumettre vos idées et propositions concernant l'aspect graphique de la team.
C'est l'année derniere que j'ai rejoint la YF et commencé à jouer a TF2, et oh putain! ce je est le meilleur jeu en ligne de tous les temps!!!
Je joue pyro et medic, je suis pas trop movais mais je m'entraine soldat pour les compets. D'ailleurs, venez nous rejoindre pour l'aspect compétitif, notre team est ouverte aux aspirants guerriers, nous recrutons...

Et au fait, je suis une créature des ténèbres, alors fais gaffe, car je me tapis dans l'obscurité...

Ofet, toXic, moi je kiffe mon avatar! et pense a mettre ta présentation en topic, a la place de réponse. ; )
Mais merci de t'etre présenté.

Que le force du YF soit avec vous... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
toXic

toXic

PostSubject: Re: Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!!   Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

c un peu mieu
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: re:toXic   Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:46 pm

lol, et merci d'avoir consacré un topic à ta présentation Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!!   Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wassup, here comes tRaShGuTz to save the day!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Face Productions :: Yellow Face Prodution Forum TF2 section :: Present yourself !-
Jump to: