Yellow Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Face Productions

This is the offical Yellow Face Productions {YF} forum, a place to talk, show your photoshop work, your custom maps and much more !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

batman arkham asylum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactivator{#}

batman arkham asylum Empty
PostSubject: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

hellow everyone!i just got the new batman arkham asylum on my 360 and well i'm pleased to see it's great i recomend it to anyone who has a 360 or a pc i guess.even if it's a bit of a blockbuster the gameplay's really nice
en francais:je viens d'avoir le nouveau batman (arkham asylum) sur 360 et je suis content de voir qu'il est cool du coup je le recommende à ceux qui ont une 360 ou un pc.meme si c'est un peu un blockbuster le gameplay est vraiment simpatique
Back to top Go down
naughtytripmine

naughtytripmine

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Mirror: It's very boring and predictable after bane.
Back to top Go down
PsyCo.

PsyCo.

Location : Further then were tRaSh lives (its getting dark down here)

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 pm

sweet you get it in paris ? Lol i remember you trying that out at the gamestore on the ps3 and for 10mins you were trying to kill your ally in your base lol!
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 pm

rotflol
Back to top Go down
https://yellowface.forumactif.com/
Radioactivator{#}

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 am

fuck u psyco lol i've done a big part of the game in a few days and well i admitt it's somekinda repetitive story but after all it's batman superheroes stories are all the sames but the gameplays fine for some game adapted from something plus u got lots of annexes quests.
Back to top Go down
toXic

toXic

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:15 am

lol psyco a raison t'arrivé mm pas a visé ak le boomrang
ur a big looser
Back to top Go down
Radioactivator{#}

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:41 pm

pasque en fait dans le jeu le batarang il sert juste à assomer les enemis c pas pour declancher des trucs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: batman arkham asylum   batman arkham asylum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

batman arkham asylum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Face Productions :: Yellow Face Prodution Forum TF2 section :: Gaming !-
Jump to: