Yellow Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Face Productions

This is the offical Yellow Face Productions {YF} forum, a place to talk, show your photoshop work, your custom maps and much more !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The halloween special update!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

The halloween special update!!! Empty
PostSubject: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey guys, yesterday evening, i was gonna finish some stuff on gmod when this guy on my friend list sends me a link.
I mean seriously, wtf?? When i opened the link, i found this page concerning a free hat!
Sweet jesus! i managed to get one of the last ones! (there were 10,319).
Then, a little intrigued, i went on the tf2 blog, not only to find that there was a halloween special update, but also that it included new achievements, new easy to get hats and.....Pumpkin Killing!!!
Rush on the servers that use koth_harvest_event, cuz it's halloween limited, and you can earn hats and special achievs.
That map is awesome to play on (i know what i'm talkin' about, i spent my whole night gaming!), so go ahead!
For those who would have missed it, there are 2 extra hidden links:
--->the last will and testament of Zepheniah Mann
--->family portrait

By the way, if anybody has extra info concerning this awesmoe update, please share it!
Basketball (if you bounce a pumpkin like that in koth_harvest_event, it will explode in your face, causing severe pain and injuries)
Back to top Go down
https://yellowface.forumactif.com/
PsyCo.

PsyCo.

Location : Further then were tRaSh lives (its getting dark down here)

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What a bad time for the internet to fuckup -_-' man free hats and shit, dude aaaarg Crying or Very sad
Anyway hope it will be back soon. Intill then have fun with your new hats
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 pm

lol, sorry for ya' m8. it must be buttfucking painful t not have internet at this moment!!! but it only finishes on october 2nd, so if u have internet before that, u have time to collect the 5 halloween achievs (i got them all now)
but if i'm not mistaken, the mildly disturbing masks will be unusable after halloween (2nd oct.)
as for the ghastly gibus, i'd soooooo want to keep it!!! (i got it free, earned it by dominating a gibus pyro, and found it at the exact same time as a axtinguisher. i also achieved my way to the mildly disturbing mask, and found one too)
btw i have an extra gibus, so if u want, when we can trade, i'l gladly trade it Very Happy
and i hope that koth_harvest_event will be usable post-halloween, cuz i love that map!
simple, but full of tactical and strategical points! (and the exploding pumpkins rock!)
hope ur internet will be better soon
Back to top Go down
naughtytripmine

naughtytripmine

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Done all the achievements and got all the hats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toXic

toXic

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 pm

scratch

une foi de plus je ne compren pa du tout
ce ke vous dite ni ce ke comporte l'update

si trash pouvait me faire un rapide briefing

sa serait sympa

merci ( d'avance p'aske je sai ke tu va le faire pas vrai ? trash )
Back to top Go down
Mirror

Mirror

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Apparently, the gibus is for keeps after halloween.
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 am

YEAH!!!!!!! Gibus FTW!!!!!!!!
T-T nooooooo, cant keep the duck paperbag for my pyro
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 am

en gros, toXic, cette update spéciale halloween va utiliser une map de la communauté tf2 modifiée pour kil y ait des citrouilles explosive ki peuvent tuer un ennemi a proximité (ou toi), le fantome de zephania mann qui hante la map et rend impotents les joueurs qui s'en rapprochent (il fait peur, le petit fantome bleu).+ des nouveaux achievs spéciaux halloween (5 en tout). il faut en profiter avant le 2 novembre, psk apres, tu perds un des chapeaux (le sac en papier sur la tete), et les achievs, mais tu peux garder le meilleur chapeau du monde, le ghastly gibus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
je crois pas ke la map serve apres halloween

No
Back to top Go down
toXic

toXic

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 pm

ok merci mec
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:50 pm

derien, pas de pb
Back to top Go down
PsyCo.

PsyCo.

Location : Further then were tRaSh lives (its getting dark down here)

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 am

Yay got internet back just in time to get all the achev Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:00 pm

sweet man, thats cool
i got 2 gibuses^^
but no pyro hat -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The halloween special update!!!   The halloween special update!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The halloween special update!!!
Page 1 of 1