Yellow Face Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Face Productions

This is the offical Yellow Face Productions {YF} forum, a place to talk, show your photoshop work, your custom maps and much more !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traduction du README des skins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tRashGuTz

tRashGuTz

Traduction du README des skins. Empty
PostSubject: Traduction du README des skins.   Traduction du README des skins. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Premier texte en anglais:

This skin pack I did for our team includes erasing of each individual class logo.
Hence I replaced it with the YF gamer logo: the redone TF2 logo, and the wings.
Future addons to this skin pck may include alternative spy masks and different
screen displays for the engineer build and destroy pda's, and the spy cigarette holder.

HOW TO INSTALL: Copy and paste the /team fortress 2/ folder included in the extracted
.rar file in the following directory:
C://Program Files/Steam/steamapps/[yoursteamidhere]/

I also included in the archive a tutorial on how to skin I got from FPSbanana.
Alongside, I added all the tools you need to skin (basically modifying Valve Texture File (VTF) files).
One of these tools, GCFscape, a small software allows you to access all the Game Cache Files
(GCF) files and extract them to any directory.
The other tool requires Photoshop (I use Photoshop 11 included in the Creative Suite 3 (CS3)
Master Collection). It is a .VTF plugin for opening and saving VTF's in Photoshop. Very useful
if you don't want quality loss by using an intermediate format such as jpeg for modifying the texture,
with VTFedit, another small freeware. Because you want to have the best ingame visual experience,
it's best for you to modify directly the file instead of convering it TWICE!

And if you want to redo our skins yourslef, you'll find a .png with the cut-out logo and wings I
applied to the different classes.

Enjoy!

Deuxième texte en francais:

Ce pack de skins que j'ai fait pour notre team comporte l'effacament de chaque logo individuel de classe.
Je l'ai remplacé par le gamer-logo de la YF: le logo tf2 refait et les ailes.
Des ajouts futurs à ce pack inclueront sûrement des masques alternatifs pour le spy et des affichages
différents pour les ordinateurs de poche de l'ingénieur, et le porte-cigarette du spy.

COMMENT INSTALLER: Copiez et collez le dossier /team fortress 2/ inclus dans l'extraction du fichier
.rar dans le dossier suivant:
C://Program Files/Steam/steamapps/[votreidsteam]/

J'ai aussi inclus dans l'achive un tutoriel de skinnage que j'ai récupéré sur FPSbanana.
De plus, j'ai ajouté tous les outils nécéssaires pour skinner (en gros modifier les fichiers Valve
Texture File (VTF)).
Un de ces outils, GCFscape, un petit logiciel permet d'accéder aux fichiers Game Cache File
(GCF) et les extraire à n'importe quel dossier.
L'autre outil requiert photoshop (J'utilise personnellement Photoshop 11 inclus dans la Creative Suite 4
(CS4)
Master Collection). C'est un plugin .vtf permettant d'ouvrir et de sauver des .vtf dans photoshop. Très
utile si vous ne voulez pas de perte de qualité en utilisant un format intermédiaire tel que le jpeg
pour modifier la texture,
avec VTFedit, un autre petit freeware. Parce que vous voulez avoir la meilleure expérience de jeu,
il vaut mieux que vous modifiez directement le fichier au lieu de la convertir DEUX FOIS!

Et si vous voulez refaire nos skins tout seul, vous trouverez un .png avec le logo et les ailes découpés
appliqués au différentes classes.

Appréciez!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://yellowface.forumactif.com/

Traduction du README des skins.
Page 1 of 1